Better than candy

and every bit as irresistible, are the scrappy patchwork hearts I've been happily stitching up.
 

My block is based upon the charming, Emily Ann's Kloset PDF candyHEARTS quilt pattern.  Such a sweet design!


Can you spot the word, "hug"?  Love scrappy hearts!
 I've been seeing these blocks popping up online for awhile now and had to give them a try, too.  Just for fun, I made my version in two sizes; the largest block is made from 2.5" squares and the smaller block uses 1.5" squares.


I've got a couple of project ideas for these pretties and am looking forward to making more of these sweet blocks.  Wishing you some happy stitching, too!

Comments

  1. Yes, better than candy ... and hardly any calories .. hehe! Delectabale!!



    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks are to die for, Katherine! They are sweet eye candy! I love them both! Also love your photo staging with all the tiny hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and your backgrounds are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so cute, I love the tiny scrappy heart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!