Sunday Stash: Even prettier in person

Can you believe it?
 

This is the prize I received from Mad About Patchwork for my winning mosaic in the Nuanced Neon Contest last month. 


Truly, couldn't be happier with how gorgeous these fabrics are in person.  That butterfly print has especially caught my fancy.  Wouldn't it be perfect for some fussy cutting?

{Spring Promises}
Top, left to right Linen Mochi Dot in Teal ; Cotton + Steel Dottie in Bluebird; Playful Bowling Alley in Aqua
  Biology Structure in CitronNatural History Butterflies in Green;
Bottom, left to right: The Sweet Life Dots in Sappy GreenMochi in SkySun Prints Mercury in Chartreuse; Oval Elements in Peacock
I do have some plans for these pretties, but at the moment they are nestled on my design table, where I can longingly admire and pet them. sigh.

I'm in the midst of some birthday gift makes (third prototype is the charm ;o), so they will have to wait a little while longer before I give in to the temptation of cutting them up.


Linking up with Molli Sparkles and the Glitterati for Sunday Stash!

Molli Sparkles


P.S. If you're keen on any of these fabrics, be sure to pop by Mad About Patchwork for lots of fun stash enhancing.

Comments

  1. Wouldn't it be great if - in Quilting Heaven - we could start something new and fun and exciting every time we got new and fun and exciting fabric ... but without increasing our UFO count!
    *clicks heels 3X*
    *There's no place like Quilting Heaven ... there's no place like Quilting Heaven ... there's no place like Quilting Heaven* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That material is absolutely stunning. I love it! Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That collection is so pretty!! Don't worry, I know you'll 'find' time to cut and sew. Are you going to pre-wash and dry them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics are yumiest,love them all and your fabric eye.Have fun playing with them!,

    Thanks you for your nice comment and for stopping by.
    Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how lovely! That butterfly print is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are pretty fabrics! Don't you just love a win?! I'm sure you will make many gorgeous items with these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabrics, lucky you.
    Lucy (Twotinycrafters.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous fabrics! Love the butterflies and that bowling alley print is so fun! I think I need that one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes winning fabrics is the best, especially when they look like that - well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful fabrics! You will make something gorgeous from them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on your win, these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!