A Sew Sweet prize

Last month, I participated in Joanna's Sew Sweet QAL, featuring her delicious paper piecing patterns.  I entered my finished project and was wonderfully surprised to be selected as the winner.  Among the fabulous prizes from Joanna's sponsors, a lovely bundle of assorted FQs from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics. 
 

Look!  It's a pretty rainbow for me to sew with. :o)


Thanks so much to Randi at Fresh Squeezed Fabrics for  this sweet prize and to Joanna for her delightful Sew Sweet QAL.

P.S. You can find Joanna's patterns on Craftsy
 Don't hate me, but I was also lucky enough to win my choice of 5 of Joanna's patterns as another part of the prize package from the QAL... any guesses which 5 I picked? ;o)

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Katherine! Beautiful Fabrics, enjoy! I'll go to guess what patterns you picked. x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I saw you bag and it is well deserved as I loved it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can feel the tension all the way over here, m'dear, as you mull and ponder what you'll do with these lovelies!

    Happy dreamin'!

    Brenda
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fabrics ... and I bet your new PP patterns are quite "delicious" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. always a sweet treat to get something so neat lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!