Playing

I'm working on some birthday gifts and that is my excuse for being unable to resist scooping up some "Summer Ride" from Wee Wander by Sarah Jane.  It's such a sweet print that I know will be appreciated when it's stitched into a special handmade gift.
 
 
The colours immediately inspired me to start pulling fabrics from my stash to coordinate with it. 
 
Top to bottom:  Jennifer Pagnelli's Girl's World Vibe; Denyse Schmidt's Chicopee;  Tula Pink's Acacia;  Violet Craft's Madrona Road; Alison Glass's Party Streamer; Violet Craft's Waterfront Park; Violet Craft's Madrona Road; Anna Maria Horner's Field Study; Violet Craft's Waterfront Park and Sarah Jane's Wee Wander.
 I love mixing and matching fabrics and never tire of it. 
 
 
 
Wouldn't these make a fun quilt?


Comments

  1. Yes!!!
    This will be fun and cute, I think.
    I just wonder about the pattern of your quilt.
    I bought the Wee Wonder to, couldn't leave it on the shelf in the shop.
    Kram kram//Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks some niece sewing will be commencing shortly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They would make a gorgeous quilt Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is going to be f-u-n!

    Will look forward to seeing what you create from these wonderful pieces of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wee Wander is some of the most adorable fabric I've seen in awhile. I'd buy it just to stretch over canvas and hang on my wall. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!