Finish Along 2014 Q1 - the tally

Finish Along 2014

Well, from my hopeful list of 5 , for this  first quarter of the Finish Along, I have only ONE finish to report.
  That single finish still has me cheering since it happens to be the one project that has been on my list for every quarter of 2013.  This year, I gave this project my full attention and finally turned all those mini granny square blocks into a king-size quilt for our bed.



 
More details about this finish can be found here....
  and  I'm cutting it close to the deadline, so I'm off to get this post linked up with 
 Katy at The Littlest Thistle for Q1 FAL finishes.
 
Be sure to pop by, to see the gorgeous and inspiring finishes that have been happening this quarter by the other participants.
 

Comments

  1. And a great finish it is. That quilt must be absolutely stunning in person because it looks beautiful in all the photos you've shown of it. I still can't believe that you quilted that on a regular (vintage) sewing machine. Gives me hope that I might be able to quilt the Chain of Ivy quilt that I've got in the planning stages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish! I only finished one item on my list, as well, so now I suppose I need to go write my goals for next quarter..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a big finish and worth being very proud of. I LOVE this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well 1 is better than none, congrats :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!