I promised

to share some finished projects with you, once I regained my health. First, I wanted to say "thank-you!" for all your lovely get-well messages. I appreciated every kind word. I can honestly say, I have not been so sick in many, many years. Last night, I finally got a full night's sleep - I wasn't up having endless coughing fits as has been the way of it for me for over a week. What bliss to get a restful night! It's something I think I've taken for granted up until now. ;o)


Here's a project finish that has been lingering for far, far too long. I knit these slippers for myself months ago but didn't felt them until now.
I had fun adding some heart shaped sequins after felting (I needle felted the hearts on before stitching on the sequins).

My 'Love Me' slippers are toasty warm, comfy and my new favourites.
They could possibly have been the best part of my not-feeling-so-well outfit. ;o)

* The designer of these great slippers is Bev Galeskas. The pattern isn't in her book, but you should find it at your local yarn shop.*


Comments

  1. I love the pink and red combo..... quite bold and fresh!

    Glad you are on this side of it and enjoying a good night's sleep again!

    Happy stitching and we're looking forward to many happy visits soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!