Waiting

My little 3 year old friend is waiting for some dolls of her own after falling in love with the ones I made for myself a little while ago. I promised to make hers to match the colours of her bedroom. Pink, yellow and green. Now, this trio of dolls is patiently waiting for their eyes to be added and the finishing hand stitching to be completed before going to their new home.
I'm (not so) patiently waiting for Spring to arrive (for more than a day... harrumph) in my part of the world. We had more snow fall again overnight. Ack. Today the sun is shining and the snow is melting, but it's not looking like Spring here just yet. Waiting is hard work, good thing I have some sewing to help me. ;o)

Comments

  1. I whish I can send you a parcel with some of our sunshine!

    The sad side:there are already some fires in the interior :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dolls are gorgeous, even without faces!
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet. No wonder your little friend fell in love with your set. The colours reminded me of yummily decorated cupcakes.

    I know what you mean about spring..... but I heard crows this morning and Rick saw seagulls, so let's keep the faith.... Spring draweth nigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dolls are so sweet!

    Yesterday we’ve put the clock an hour forward and this morning I woke up with sunshine today. It’s freezing cold during the nights but we will have sun, sun, sun! I will send some your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are the most stunning dolls! Gorgeous! Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little friend is luckily to have a big friend like you, Katherine, who makes such beautiful dolls for her to wait at. :0))

    Spring is on and off here in Denmark too - one day it's warm and sunny, the next day cold, grey and rainy! So I'm desperately waiting for spring too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just too adorable! Sending you lots of warm sunshiney wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are adorable!

    i'm so wishing for spring, too. it can NOT come soon enough for me. we are supposed to get that snow tonight, too. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet dolls - love the colour combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dolls are so pretty! Today we've lots of sunshine, i will send some your way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!