Show & Tell? Sorry no photos, even though ...

I have so many things that I want to show you! I can happily tell you that I've had a wonderful week of receiving goodness in the mail from 3 different bloggie friends. Each of those parcels will receive a post of their own when I can get the photos into a digital format for sharing online.

I've also some finished projects I want to share, such as the plaid quilt for my son. It turned out so well that I'm gearing up to make another (I still seem to have quite a stash of plaid shirt scraps that I can use)! You can bet I will be posting photos of the quilt as soon as possible. It was such a fun project to make.

Anyways, I thought I'd just let you know I'm still here and will get something worked out so that I have photos to post soon. Stay tuned ;o)

Comments

  1. Yes! I'll stay tuned!
    (ilearm so many new expressions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait and will look forward to the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, if you are planning on making another plaid quilt, that is a good sign that the first one was a big success. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be here, patiently waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!