Block for Week 11

This is the second to last block in the quilt a-long . I may have another go at this block with some different fabrics, not so sure I like this combo as much as I thought I did. Funny how that works sometimes. You have this idea of how well a couple of fabrics go together and then, well, you have second thoughts. Like this time. Oh well, I'll lay number 11 block down beside the others I've made for this quilt top before I start digging thru the stash for something different to use. Perhaps this block will look better in the company of the others. Perhaps.

Comments

  1. I like all of the blocks you have made for the quilt a long. I do know what you mean about not being sure about your choices though. I am having a hard time with mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!